When reporting a bug please include the following information:
- Version of your operating system: Win 10
- Version of OneDock: 126.96.36.199
- Type of network (company, public, private): company & private
- Clicking path resulting in the incident: I registered to OneDock App (new Sign Up). I tried to login to OneDock Community with same credentials and didn’t work. I signed up in Community but even when I tried to use the same credentials (for obvious reasons) the password requirements required a password more than 8 characters. Thus I had to go back to OneDock App to change the password as to be the same as in community
- I expected to happen: Obviously OneDock App credentials to be the same for OneDock community.
- This happened instead: As described above
- Frequency of incident: Always.
Please also include screenshots if possible.
Thank you for helping to solve your issue!